Code of Conduct for Coaches
Perth Little League has established Codes of Conduct for all Coaches, Players, Parents and Spectators to follow in orderto make baseball fun and memorable for all. Foul language or taunting at any level by the players, parents, managers, or coaches will not be tolerated. Any spectator, player, manager or coach that is warned is subject to being ejected from the premises and banned from the complex for additional games. Please read the codes of conduct outlined below:
- I will encourage good sportsmanship by demonstrating positive support for all children, managers and
coaches (including those of an opposing team). This applies to every game, practice, or any other Perth Little League event
- I will encourage good sportsmanship by demonstrating positive support for all umpires, league officials and parents at every game or event.
- I will place the emotional and physical well being of all children on all teams ahead of any personal desire to win.
- I will ask my players to treat all other players, coaches, umpires, league officials, and parents with respect.
- I promise to help my players enjoy Perth Little League by being respectful to all players, coaches,
umpires league officials, and parents.
- I will insist that my players are in a safe and healthy environment.
- I will demand a drug, alcohol, and tobacco-free sports environment for my players and agree to assist
by refraining from their use at all Perth Little League games, practices and events.
- I will remember that Perth Little League baseball is for children and not for adults.
- I will do all I can to make the game fun and safe for all the children involved in Perth Little League.
- I understand that Perth Little League is a volunteer organization that requires all parents to participate
in activities, such as field preparation, umpiring, snack-bar duty, and scorekeeping. I therefore agree to
enlist the support of all the parents of my players in this effort.
- I agree to be trained in the responsibilities of being an Perth Little League Manager or Coach, including
attending all manager meetings and training clinics.