Code of Conduct for Players
Perth Little League has established Codes of Conduct for all Coaches, Players, Parents and Spectators to follow in orderto make baseball fun and memorable for all. Foul language or taunting at any level by the players, parents, managers, or coaches will not be tolerated. Any spectator, player, manager or coach that is warned is subject to being ejected from the premises and banned from the complex for additional games. Please read the codes of conduct outlined below:
- I will respect the game, my teammates, my coaches and the umpires.
- I will never argue an umpire’s call.
- I will not make comments to an umpire from the field or bench.
- I will never argue a coach’s decision.
- I will settle disagreements with coaches and other players in a confidential / private manner
after games and practices and away from other players.
- I will never fault other players when mistakes occur.
- I will always listen to and look at a coach while they are talking.
- I will always be in control of my temper.
- I understand that swearing, throwing equipment (bats and helmets) or any other actions that detract
from the game will result in immediate removal from the game and possible suspension.
- I will work hard for myself and my team.
- I will take pride in myself and everything I do on the ball field.
- I will make ever effort to maximize my playing ability.
- I will lead by being an example for my teammates.
- I will ALWAYS play by the rules.
- I will always show up on time for games and practices.
- I understand that the goals of playing Perth Little League House League are to have fun and develop
my baseball skills and create team spirit.